Take charge of your mental health
Taking a free, anonymous mental health screening is the first step to finding your risk
How does screening work?
- Screening is secure, free and anonymous
- Screening takes between 1 and 5 minutes
- Automatically screen for up to 6 of the most common mental health conditions
- Results are instantly available for download
- We never collect, store, or use any of your personal information
- We do ask for your birthdate to score your results, and as a form of verification to retrieve your report. If you don’t feel comfortable using your real birth month and day make sure to use your real birth year, and to remember what date you used.
Mental health issues are common
Mental health affects people of all ages, genders, economic classes, and ethnicity. As a matter-of-fact, 1 in 5 people will suffer from a mental health issue this year alone. Many won’t even realize that what they are experiencing is mental health related. That’s why screening yourself regularly, to understand your risk, is so important.
The mind and body are connected
Mental and physical health are connected and equally contribute to your overall health. If you are suffering from a mental health condition, it can increase your risk for many types of physical health problems, especially conditions like heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. These physical health problems can also increase your risk for developing a mental health condition. That’s why taking charge of your mental health, by screening yourself regularly, is so important.
Mental health can change over time
Your mental health can change over time, depending on a lot of different factors. When your resources or coping abilities are exceeded by the demands that are placed on you, it can affect your mental health. For example long working hours, illness, life events, or poor economic conditions can cause you to experience poor mental health. That’s why it’s so important to screen yourself regularly, to understand your risk.
Connected Mind © 2017 – 2020