Mental Health Screening For You
Take charge of your overall wellness by taking a free and anonymous mental health screening to identify your risk
Mental health screening is easy
- Start by clicking on Take a screening now
- When asked for birthdate, enter your real birth year for correct age calculation.
- Total screening time will take between 1-5 minutes.
- Sit back, relax and answer the questions, while we dynamically present a personalized assessment based on answers you provide.
- Results are instantly available and will report your risk for 6 common mental health conditions including suicide and self harm.
- We never collect, store, or use any of your personal information
Mental health issues are common
People of all ages, genders, economic classes, and ethnicity can be affected by mental health. As a matter-of-fact, every year 1 in 5 people will suffer from a mental health issue. The reality is that many people don’t realize that underlying mental health might be negatively impacting their physical health. That’s why screening yourself to understand your risk and maintaining good mental health is so important.
The mind and body are connected
Mental and physical health are connected and equally contribute to your overall health. If you are suffering from a mental health condition, it can increase your risk for many types of physical health problems, especially conditions like heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. These physical health problems can also increase your risk for developing a mental health condition. Because the relationship is bi-directional, it is important to make sure both mental and physical health are maintained.
Mental health can change over time
Your mental health can change over time, depending on a lot of different factors. When your resources or coping abilities are exceeded by the demands that are placed on you, it can affect your mental health. For example, long working hours, illness, life events, or poor economic conditions can cause you to experience poor mental health. Start screening today and then sign up for quarterly reminders.
Connected Mind © 2017 – 2020